Friday, October 12, 2007

And the Nobel Prize Goes To...

Al Gore and the UN Panel on Climate Change just received the Nobel Peace Prize. They really deserve this, because of their work to inform the public on the issue of climate change, so many people have changed their consumption habits. I applaud them for spreading the truth on this crucial issue so effectively.

Full Story Here

Oh, and yes, I do believe that Gore would make a good president, but I don't think it's going to happen. His closeness to the global warming issue would make him a huge target. Also, I don't think that all of America is ready to accept the fact that we need to change to control the climate crisis, so he probably wouldn't be elected anyway.

2 comments:

Drew Cole said...

Much of the problem lies in the fact that there is a lot of conflicting evidence for the "climate crisis." I've heard many strong arguments stating that the earth's climate naturally fluctuates.

Oh, and I hate Al Gore.

Katie said...

what've you got against him, besides the fact that he is a rich white man? (this has a point, seriously, go see my next entry)